I've been trying to think positively. My self esteem has been delivered a few crippling blows lately, so instead of dwelling on the negative I've decided to think good thoughts- no matter how random they are.
Here are a few things that I've run across today that I am really good at:
1)Dropping contacts down the sink drain in my hurry to get to work
2)Ignoring the chime of the empty gas tank as I am in a rush to get to work
3)Controlling my initial impulse to punch a certain person in the face while being constantly interrupted by said person
4)Teaching my co-workers the "Friday Dance" (if you're lucky, I might be willing to give a demonstration at a later date)
5)Blogging as an attempt to not think about how much work I have to do today
6)Being insanely excited to spend the weekend at Bear Lake
1 comments:
I love you, and am sorry you have had some blows... I wish I could take away some of it. Just remember, you are thought of often!
Post a Comment