BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I luff my brother this much!!!


My baby brother is my best friend.  There is no other person on this earth who I can be furious with but still love unconditionally (my future husband will have to meet this standard as well, but that's another issue...)


Todd and I have some sort of communication everyday.  Whether it's a text message or a crazy phone call- they always cheer me up.  It's no surprise that I've been really stressed about work lately, so I've really been looking forward to the daily phone calls.  Todays was the best ever, and now I will tell you about it.  

I don't know how this started, but about a year ago Todd would start calling me whenever he heard certain songs on the radio.  Mainly 80s rock.  More specifically- 'Free Fallin' by Tom Petty.  He would call.  I would answer.  He would be screaming the words in my ear.  This was much to the delight of me and my co-workers.  Don't judge me- that's what speakerphone was invented for!  

Anyway, today has been a particularly harsh day at work so when I saw Todd calling, I was really psyched!  I decided to take my break and I ran outside.  The song today was not 'Free Fallin'.  Rather, it was a little ditty called 'Barbie Girl'.  Yes friends, we had a good ole' sing-a-long to Aqua.  It was just what I needed!  Helped me make it through the rest of the day!  After the song was over, Todd said, 'Let's pretend this never happened.'  I know-  I just blew his cover, but it was so funny I had to share it!

Thanks for the good time Smasher!

0 comments: