BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I LOVE my job!

As I hope most of you (out of my beloved 4 readers) know- I just started a new job in May. It's basically my dream job and it's everything I ever thought it would be! I work for the Mormons as a video producer. Most of my time is spent towards Mormon Messages. I am so grateful for the opportunity to use my talents to help and uplift others. And... I get to be a part of some amazing things! Here is the latest message. It went up on youtube today. It's just amazing! I am so proud to be able to be involved in this! Enjoy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7zwQ_7q-fU

3 comments:

MyrLynn said...

First of all, let me say "WOO HOO, a post!" Congrats on the job, you are SO talented! I love the Mormon Messages! I think I need one tailored to me this week...enduring, not giving up and trusting the lord (even if the sell of my house falls through)

Marilyn said...

Awesome Nic! That is so cool that you get to produce. =)

Unknown said...

I cried my eyes out and through the whole video! It was amazing! Hwat a fun job congrats I am so happy for you!