BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

To the three people who read this blog, I hope you've noticed that I've been trying to conserve space on the internet by only posting important things. This is one of those things.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON BON JOVI!!!!

Dear Jon,



I remember being a young pup and having to sneak into Stephanie's brothers bedroom to listen to your tapes. This ended in high school when I was able to convince my mom that since you talked about the Holy Ghost in 'Bed of Roses' that you were a 'nice' rock band and then I was allowed to listen to you. That was when my obsession appreciation for you began.

You're pretty.




I remember riding in a car with my cousin Hoochie. She was in high school at the time. "It's My Life" came on the radio. We both remarked on how much we loved the song. Then she turned to me in complete seriousness and said 'Did you know that this band has apparently been around for a while?' We still laugh about that to this day.



I remember when I was living in LA my mom would send me little care packages. One in particular contained a couple cans of chili and the picture below. See, she understands me. And you're kinda hot- even Adele gets that!



I remember how my other cousin Craig knows you and has never even attempted to introduce us. This is evident in the fact that the last time you were in Salt Lake, he was able to get backstage tickets for his brother and not me. Cory- you're dead to me for taking them.



I remember last year when I went to California to your concert. Me and my friend Emalee stalked your keyboardist, David all around the Century City Mall. We trapped him in Bloomingdales and had a wonderful conversation in which I didn't throw up at all (like I expected I would). I hope he told you hi for me.



I'm really excited to see you in 20 days! I can hardly wait! Until then, Happy Birthday my love.

5 comments:

Danny and Jannifer said...

Nicole, this is hilarious. I'm glad you have so many great Bon Jovi memories

Emily said...

you're too funny! I love that you wrote him a letter! hahahaha! happy birthday johnny baby!

Delia D'Nell said...

ummm....OBSESSED much? You are awesome.

Marilyn said...

That was hilarious. It made me miss you! And look, there's more than 3 of us that read your blog!

MyrLynn said...

So, I am here to prove that 5 people read your blog! Hoochie is kinda funny isn't she? You should ask her how a baby is conceived. More specifically, how her first was.