BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things I love

I went home this past weekend to play with these little munchkins.  I had so much fun!  

On Friday night I was talking to Mya and she kept calling me 'Grandma' (hopefully because we were at my mom's house and she was just confused- not because I'm like a grandma...).  I told her that if she did that again, I'd tickle her.  So she called me 'that word' again and I tickled her.  Then on Sunday she came over for the day and we did all kinds of fun things.  We made cupcakes (see picture).  We jumped on the trampoline.  We made a fort and watched a movie in it.  We drew pictures.  We cut up the peppers for dinner.  We exhausted Aunt Coe.  Then during dinner we were all chatting and Mya says to me 'Grandma, can I have some milk'.  I looked at her and asked what she said.  She giggled and I winked at her, handed her the milk and continued my conversation.  Apparently that wasn't good enough for little Miss Sassy Pants because she then banged her hands on the table and said 'So Coe- are you gonna tickle me or what?'  It was so funny!  I just love that I have the cutest niece and nephews in the world.  After dinner we went outside and were playing with pop-its (the fireworky things that you throw on the ground).  We were a little worried about how Liam would act around them.  We shouldn't have worried at all because he LOVED it!  He was laughing so hard that he was shaking!  Check it out!
FYI- this is my first time uploading a video.  Sorry if it doesn't work or I did it wrong.  

0 comments: