BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Things that make me sad


I love love love love love Orbit Mint Mojito gum.  Here's the problem- I haven't been able to find any lately.  This has made me extremely sad and ornery.  Gum withdrawls are somewhat comparable to heroin (just an assumption).  


I am very scared that it has been discontinued due to people like my boss saying, 'Do you have any gum that ISN'T gross?'  I am afraid that this sort of intolerance has separated me forever from my love.  Wo is me.

Here is my plea.  If you see any Mint Mojito gum, let me know and I will buy it immediately.  Thank you for helping me get my 'fix'.  In a sense, you all will be my 'dealer'.  Hmm... interesting.

5 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I will... I will look everywhere I go now! *hugs*

Unknown said...

I will be looking for it too!!

Unknown said...

http://buywholesalecandy.com/Orbit-Mint-Mohito-Sugarfree-Gum-12/M/B000OQ51PE.htm?utm_campaign=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle

Jenny and Brett said...

So you have a blog that you didn't tell me about? I have a tracker on mine, so I can tell who has a link on their blog with my families address on it. Who's tricky now?? :) Yeah, now I am excited to keep in touch!

Delia D'Nell said...

Hey Roommate. I know you are downstairs in your room so I should just go and tell you, but...well...I saw this gum at Costco in the food storage size. Let me know if you want to go and get some gum...