BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Secret Santa Scandal


So... some very nice person (or person's) has decided to target our house by being our Secret Santa. It started on Thursday or Friday night (sorry- I can't remember) and we've received some sort of goody almost every day since then. Now, I'm all for helping others and making them feel warm and fuzzy at this time of year. But here's my request to whomever our Secret Santa is- I live here too!!!! I guess that's not really a request. It's more of a reminder or statement of fact!

For some reason, my name has not been included on any of the tags on the gifts. At first it was funny, but now- *sniff* the roommates are all making fun of me. PLUS- they think that I am the Secret Santa and that's why I don't include my name. So here we are almost 7 gifts later and apparently I am not well known enough to be included. Um... that's crazy! I thought that everyone knew me! I don't know what is going on! I think it's one of those signs of the times everyone keeps talking about!

At dinner tonight the roommates all accused me of being the Secret Santa. Not that I wouldn't love to be able to do something like that, or at least have the creativity of our SS! But I bet them all $30 that I'm not the SS. The question now is... what should I do with my winnings?

Here's what I've learned- always make sure you know everyone's names in a house before you give them gifts. I've learned this the hard way. Pass it on to your friends. They will thank you for it. We must end this tyranny! If the SS is reading this, I don't mean to call you to repentance. We are very thankful for what you've given us so far... but you owe me buddy! I accept jewelry, fancy clothes and dates with cute boys. I guarantee I WILL collect someday!

0 comments: