I'm stealing this idea from Chilly. Every week she tells about the things that made her laugh that week. It seems simple enough and there are always crazy things going on around me, so here goes.
"If there really is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back as Rod Stewart- just to stalk you." -My dentist (Dr. Marberger) after I made fun of them for listening to a radio station that plays Rod Stewart
"Once you poop in the beans, it's not going to happen again. There's no where to go but up." -My boss John after finding out that his favorite Mexican restaurant was closed for a while because of unsanitary conditions. It's now reopened and he plans on going back there. Ew.
"If this goes any farther... don't tell anyone I was here." -Sister Anderson (the Bishop's wife) while we were watching 'The Office' at her house. (This was actually a few weeks ago, when Dwight was pretending to have a baby. We were afraid that she was going to say 'If this goes any farther... you guys have to leave', but nope- she just didn't want to be caught!)
"I hate dreaming. One minute you're nice and warm in bed. The next minute you're building a freakin go-cart with your ex-landlord." -Coworker Josh
"Turns out my kid is a socialist. But whatever." -Boss Dana on finding out her kid is crazy about Obama (he's only 6)
"The internet is down. We're contacting Al Gore"- Daryl on the office-wide intercom when we were having some technical issues.
"Ever since he got married, I just don't care about anything he has to say" -Sister Anderson (again) about why she didn't go to a fireside by Steve Young
"That fourth run was so beautiful that I would have had sex with you right on that track"- A skeleton sledding coach giving a pep talk to an athlete. For the record- they were both guys.
"I'm sledding with a hangover and I still beat Don's time"- Brad after beating Don's time by less than a second when they were bobsledding. (Don- don't get mad that I included this. Consider it motivation!)
11 years ago
2 comments:
HA! I love it. I love when people are funny (o:
And Sister Anderson is so awesome.
hahaha!!! Thanks for sharing... some of those I even got a good chuckle from! You rock, btw!
Post a Comment