BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Dianne tagged me on this and I guess I just have a lot of random things about me that I need to get out there!  I did it on facebook but I'll copy it here too.  As for tagging people, if you read this- you're tagged.  Leave me a comment and I'll go read yours too!


1: John Krasinksi once touched my arm
2: I hate green candy of any kind.  I will never eat it.
3: Birds scare the living crap out of me.
4: I was once cursed by an Indian witch doctor.  I blame my persistent single-ness on this.
5: My family and friends mean everything to me.  I would do anything for them.
6: Chocolate milk is the best way to cheer me up.
7: I totally believe in ghosts.
8: I love post-its.
9: I have had 17 jobs in my life.
10: I used to be painfully shy (there are some people who will back me up on this)
11: I burned my neck with the curling iron this morning.  It looks like I have a huge hickey, but it's painful without any of the fun.
12: I try to find the humor in any situation, which often leads to me laughing at inappropriate times.
13: I've never been outside the US (sidenote: soon to change.  Europe in April!  Woo-hoo!)
14: I would do just about anything to meet Bon Jovi.
15: I'm a total book nerd.  I love to read!
16: I am an award winning director.
17: I love music and have been known to play the piano for hours at a time.
18: My favorite type of food is Chinese.
19: I have an overwhelming urge to be famous one day.
20: A good 'That's what she said' joke will make me laugh for hours.
21: My first kiss was on a dare.
22: I once called Adam Sandler a retard to his face.
23: I don't know how to swim.
24: I hate shopping, except for shoes.
25: When I was little, my imaginary friend was a hippo named Daisy.

0 comments: