2008 was an eventful year. I look forward to finding what 2009 holds in store for me. Hopefully more good than bad!
Here's a quick look at 2008.
*Produced 'Beauty and the Beast' for the Winder North Stake.
*Made approximately 100 new friends from said play
*Gramma Bench died :(
*Went through the temple for the first time :)
*Bridesmaid for baby brother Todd's wedding to Shelby in Idaho
*Bridesmaid for good friend Emalee's wedding to Nick in California
*Bridesmaid for cousin Tasheena's wedding to Matthew in Utah (FYI- all these weddings were within 5 weeks of each other)
*Best friend Jennanna had her first baby, with me missing the birth by HOURS
*Random lunch dates with Josh
*Standing in line for hours in the freezing cold to go to Sundance. Only to find that the people in front of us got the last tickets.
*Awesome times with the girls of the H29 at the Relief Society Retreat (and basically every time I see them). Playing 'fortune teller', karaoke, skits and sleeping in the rain. Awesome!
*The Cowgirl died on the way to Todd's wedding. I'm now the proud owner of Ivana Svetalot. She's shiny and silver and pretty.
*First time riding in a limo when no one has died.
*Family vacation to Bear Lake.
*Turning a year older. Anyone know how I can get that to stop?
*The H4 Rendezvous for my birthday. It was a really fun camping trip with 300 of my nearest and dearest!
*Baseball Birthday Blowout (see another post for details)
*Helping demo my mom's bathroom. I'm pretty good with a sledgehammer.
*First trip EVER to Lake Powell. Absolute blast.
*Seeing Kelly Clarkson in concert... again. Never gets old!
*Water heater exploding.
*Masquerade Ball
*New calling. FHE Group Leader aka 'The Party Master'
*Halloween in St. George with 25 other people! Crammed into one house. Got to know A LOT about A LOT of people. Very fun though!
*Watching 'The Office' at the Bishop's house.
*The dinner party from hell. Once I have completely processed it and come to accept it, I might right about it. Until then... it's just too hard. It's difficult thinking you're going to die!
*Found a good hairdresser in Utah.
*Watching Jeremy and Don bobsled.
*Entire fam coming down to Salt Lake to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square.
*Ate a chicken heart at my work Christmas party
*Ugly sweater party at Erin's.
*Interesting Christmas since I was the only kid at home
*Getting promoted at work
*A lot of times spent with family and friends. Too many to pick favorites.
Things I'm looking forward to in 2009
*Hopefully putting some money away for a rainy day
*Traveling (doesn't go too well with the saving money, but whatever) to Ireland, England, Scotland, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Turkey, New York, LA, Boston, Orlando and Detroit. Phew!
*NOT turning older (can someone please get on top of that? Thanks!)
*Getting the projects for the Ohio National Guard done at work
*Making a documentary about my bobsledding buddies
*Going to all the temples in Utah.
*Hopefully going to the Emmy's again
*Anything else that comes up!
*Finding joy in the journey
HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment