BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Things that made me laugh

So I originally started this as a weekly special.  But I get easily distracted so it's been neglected for a while.  Then I realized that since I moved my desk at work I'm not by any of the funny people, so I might not be laughing much at all anymore.  Sad.  


Here's a couple of weeks worth of things that made me laugh.

"You remind me of a water balloon on a rainbow.  You're so... (long pause) doorknob.  Yes I always wear socks."  -Jake's impression of Paula Abdul

"It's the kind of  hotel where you rip the sheets right off because they still have the dead hooker on them."    -Oz describing the get-away hotel he took his wife to on Valentine's Day

"Once I give up Diet Coke I will be immediately translated.  It's my only vice.  Well, that and swearing.  And I threw a knife at my kids head yesterday."    -Dana  (if only she were kidding about the knife thing)

"If I invented a Windex flavored cologne, I would name it Smudge"  -Jake (aka 'Winner of the random thought of the week')

"I could sit on him.  He's like 5'2".  No real terrorist would ever be scared of him."    -Dana talking about Jack Bauer.  (editors note: this statement didn't make me laugh, it made me mad.  No one should EVER talk bad about Jack Bauer.  He can kill you with his bare hands.  Or feet.  Don't say I didn't warn you)

Finally- this is just about the best advice I've ever received in my entire life......

"Never do something you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic."  -Dana (aka 'The Knife Thrower")

2 comments:

Chillygator said...

LOL!

I always wonder if it's funny when I do this because I always laugh at very random things. I like when you post yours, too, because it gives me even MORE random things to laugh about.

Keep saving funny things!

Preethi said...

My favorite line from the 24 a couple of weeks ago was when Moss said something to the effect of, "It is impossible to overestimate Jack Bauer. He's better trained than anyone in this room, myself included." Oh, and the whole jugular thing last season was awesome. :)