So I don't know if I can be considered a gym rat yet, but I'm getting there so deal with it.
I have a few open letters to my fellow gym goers. I don't know their names, so I will just have to address them here.
Dear Big Boobs: Please! For the love of all that is holy- wear a bra when you are on the treadmill. A spaghetti strap tank top or halter top does not work the way you think. On the other hand, people are definitely staring. As unwanted as this advice is now, trust me- you'll thank me in a few years.
Dear Every Boy In The Room: Ok, so I'm fine when you rip the sleeves off your shirt. I understand that you want to show off your 'guns'. But I have to draw the line at when you rip the entire seam of the shirt so it's just held together by the 1 inch hem at the bottom. It looks horrible on EVERYONE! No matter how ripped you are, it is not a good look. Plus, at least this chick doesn't dig it. Everyone who does this seems conceited and I laugh at you behind your back.
Well, that's just what I observed last night. I'm sure as I go forward, I will find more things to comment about and don't worry- I will share them all with you.
2 comments:
Ok, I am definetly taking a picture of my aerobics teacher for you. I wonder what you will think of her. How bout a picture of nate on the treadmill? I LOVE being a gymn rat. It really does take some time to "love it" though.
I used to be a gym rat, until I had to stop because of a ripped disc in my spine... however, I had MANY observations, some of which were mentioned in here! hahaha There are ALL kinds!
Post a Comment