BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Tale of the Demon Santa



So back in the day when I was living in Florida, my mom sent me a little table top Christmas Tree to decorate. It came with ornaments. One of these ornaments is the Demon Santa. It's simultaneously terrifying and hilarious. In the years since I left Florida the whole box has been in storage. It was pulled out last year for fun. Sarah saw the Demon Santa and decided that we should start a game. It's been delightful. One of us would hide the D.S where the other person would find it and much fun was had finding random places. The fun came to a screeching halt during the summer when I hid it in Erin's towel and it was lost forever. Sad. So when I brought out my Christmas decorations this year I grabbed a new Demon Santa and started the fun again.

Fast forward to this last Saturday. Sarah, Erin and I went to brunch at the Porcupine Grill for our annual Christmas party (sidenote: Raspberry Pancakes there are AMAZING)! Erin left for a while to 'go to the bathroom'. Later, as our waiter brought us our checks I noticed something weird- there were Demon Santas in the envelope!?! What the ?!?!?! I was confused, and also wanted to burst out laughing but didn't want to offend our nice waiter- in case they actually gave out Demon Santas with your Christmas-time breakfast. Turns out that sneaky little Erin found both of the D.S's at home and gave them to the waiter, who in turn made my day/week by hiding the Demon Santa in the raddest place ever. Nice job E! You win...for now!



We had to have a little photo shoot with the twin Santas at the restaurant!

0 comments: