So... it's not a very big secret that I've been really stressed out at work for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I've been working about 65 hours a week and it's really starting to wear on me.
Today, just when I thought I was at the end of my rope, my boss' daughter brings me something she made for me.
I almost started crying. I pulled her up in my lap to hug her and she said 'I wish I could see you every day.' I felt like the Grinch when his heart swells up!
Me & Gabby go way back. We went to California together last year and she blames me for almost making her pee her pants on the Jurassic Park ride at Universal. I told her one day that I used to live on a farm, so she refuses to call me Nicole. I am Farmer Girl. She's beyond adorable.
Yeah for tender moments that make you stop and realize what really matters. Thanks Gabby for reminding me! I put the drawing up on my wall for motivational purposes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment