I know that this is really late, but for those of you (out of the 3 readers of this blog) who don't know it, I got a new car last month. I've run into a slight problem. It needs a name.
The cowgirl went out in a blaze of glory... and smoke.

I am open to suggestions. In fact, I welcome them. I have decided that it's a girl. She's beautiful. Silver with leather seats. Actually, she has a theme song- it's called 'SweatyBack' to be sung to the tune of 'SexyBack'. It's fabulous.
Anyway, here's my new baby. Leave a comment with your name idea.
6 comments:
How about Helga or Ivana Sweatalot.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh cuteness and I was there! what spell have you got that lil girl under. Just kidding cool stuff.
Now our office is even more colorful
that car is beautiful. you're not allowed to park it behind our garage gate, eh?
Name of the car thought process:
Silver = Shiney
Shiney - STAR
STAR - Hollywood (you are slightly obsessed with hollywood...)
So name the car Hollywood and call her Holly for short. Or you could call her WOODY and it would make me laugh.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who names cars... My suggestions for names will be posted soon for my new then the armadillo pacifica... I agree it should be something hollywoody - hollywood and vine so Vinney?
Hmm... I have no suggestions, but congrats on the car! ;)
Post a Comment