Almost everyday at work we take a break around 2:30 and go to the gas station to get the 'ants out of our pants'. This break not always, but regularly includes the unnecessary purchase of lots of candy. But I digress...
Today I was paying for my gummi bears and I look at the register next to me. A Buddhist Monk (in complete orange dress thingy- sorry, I don't know what they're called) is buying a Red Bull energy drink.
'Interesting', I thought. Lucas seems to think that he was buying it because he lost a bet. I think that he had a bottle of vodka in the car and was on his way to a party.
Of course this happened on the day I took my camera out of my bag because 'I just never need it'. I was wondering if anyone has any other 'backstories' as to why this peaceful man was buying a drink that could make you dance on the ceiling.
3 comments:
I think your life would be more fun and interesting if you left the "ants" in your pants.
Buddhists Monks are sneaky, wylie people. I have met several. Mine were obsessed with soccer. Maybe the Monk needed to get some energy for soccer.
Who knows... but my question is why would you let the ants in your pants in the first place?
seriously you should know when you walk onto a set - they had to be filming a commercial... even at zen red bull gives you wings - there is a commercial in there somewhere...
Post a Comment