I have amazing friends who are always doing something! It's great! I feel that the last year I've been kind of a hermit, so I'm always excited to go out and do something. Last weekend Brad invited us to go to the crazy 8 train races. Allow me to explain. Instead of racing around the outside 'O' of the track, they use the '8'. Then, they up the ante by chaining 3 cars together in a 'train' and racing them around the '8'. The first car has a driver and the gas, the middle car is empty, and the 3rd car has a driver and the brakes. It is pretty crazy. There weren't any big huge crashes (does it make me an evil person that I was disappointed by that fact?) but there were a lot of close calls. It was loud and fun. Although I did feel a little out of place because I didn't have a mullet and/or visible tattoos. Here's some pictures of the funtivities had at the races.
11 years ago
2 comments:
The races sound so fun! Next time I want to come...and that clown is going to give me nightmares. JERK.
I keep clicking on the clown picture, but it wont enlargen *is that even a word?*, and it is probably a good thing! ROFL
Post a Comment