BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Hottest Bachelor

Thank you 'People' for picking my highly inappropriate crush of Chace Crawford to be your Summer's Hottest Bachelor!  MUCH better than Rob Pattinson (vampires= ew)!  You finally got one right.  In honor of this brilliant achievement I present, for your viewing pleasure- the yumminess of Mr. Crawford.  You can thank me later.

All together now... "I get lost, in your eyes, and I feel, my spirit rise..."

Gives a new meaning to the term 'preppy'.  Don't think a school uniform has ever looked so good.

He pulls off the scruffy look like few people can.


Have a good day!
XOXO

4 comments:

Delia D'Nell said...

did you see the pictures of "chuck" from the GQ shoot? Umm...I think he blows nate crawford out of the water...

JUST SAYIN'

Tricky Nicky said...

I do admit that Chuck looked pretty darn good! However, Chace/Nate is ALWAYS smokin'. We're going for consistency here folks! Maybe I'll post one of those pics and let the whole 3 people who read this blog vote on who is hotter?

allreddesign said...

Oh so yummy!

MyrLynn said...

I can't believe you are old enough to know/remember the words to a Debbie Gibson song....oh, forgive me, Debra.