There are very few people in this world who get to escape the torture of family portraits. I found these online and realized that I'm VERY glad I'm in my family! Enjoy!
How to tell if your kid will become a pimp- if he looks like the one in back.

I love how kids can tell you exactly what they're feeling, even when they can't talk yet!

6 people, 1 feather boa, 5 teddy bears and one apple (complete with worm). I ache with embarrassment for everyone in this photo.

I'm actually fine with the cats. It's the shim on the left that's freaking me out!

There are no words. This child will rack up some crazy therapy bills!

I was never a bully, but I'm possessed with an uncontrollable urge to give everyone in this picture a wedgie.

The worst part is- I'm pretty sure that the numbers are their ages. Wait, maybe the hair is the worst part.



1 comments:
I HATE family pictures, but these make me actually love my family so much more..thanks for sharing. Post more if you find any!!
Post a Comment